Thank you for joining us from your part of the world!
UNITE 2017 is the global crossroads for international rights and licensing, product sales, and the many connections that help ministry. We welcome you with free member registration and special events that encourage idea sharing, growth, and faith building.
CBA MarketSquare International
Connect with U.S. and international suppliers in this area created especially for international business.
Enjoy time for rights and licensing sales meetings and focused networking.
Global Crossroads Tea
Enjoy a spot of tea and exchange information and ideas with peers making a difference around the world. Best-selling author Mary DeMuth will offer a brief message. The author of more than 30 books, including the upcoming devotional Jesus Every Day (Harvest House, 2018), she mentors writers around the world through booklaunchmentor.com, and has worked internationally helping plant a church in France.
- Brief remarks from international leaders
- Prayer, worship, fellowship and networking
($10 ticket at registration)
Sustain your ministry with basic to advanced business training.
- Retail Academy offers one-hour courses on Tuesday. Choose from Foundational or Advanced Tracks.
- Free Workshops take place Wednesday and Thursday.
- Jack Scott offers free consulting. Sign up for a 30-minute slot.
- Author Boot Camp encourages and equips new and experienced content creators.
Need a visa letter?
Once you register for UNITE 2017, we will send you an official invitation so you may apply for travel documents.