New Showcase Suites allow displays, meetings, special events, and food-and-beverage hospitality for customers and guests.
Use these special destination areas to connect with customers for relationship and business building. Several advantages include location in high-traffic areas near registration, extended hours, complimentary exhibit-floor badges, and food-and-beverage credits to attract buyers to a relaxed and engaging atmosphere.
Uniquely connected to the exhibit floor with graphic “pathways” that highlight new products and drive traffic, Showcase Suites offer the best of business exhibiting with the warmth of home. Promote special events such as happy-hour hors d’oeuvres, coffee breaks with your team, or invitation-only events to attract buyers to your open house. Strategically positioned between high-traffic networking areas and key-event venues, Showcase Suites offer not only a new exhibitor experience but also friendly ways for buyers to learn about you, your company, and the resources you bring.
For more information and to reserve your suite, contact:
Dunn & Dunn:
Carl or Ellie Dunn, (856) 582-0690, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tammy Horvath, (719) 272-3502, firstname.lastname@example.org
With Showcase Suites, you receive recognition on UNITE 2017 website, official program, and directional signage onsite.
Payment will be due in full at time of purchase.
- Total price includes the F&B allowance
- Total price includes a complimentary badge allotment in addition to any complimentary badges received for booths.
- Electric, wireless Internet, and additional catering may be purchased at expense of the sponsor.
- Suite is empty of furnishings. Sponsor may order from Freeman Services or provide their own furnishings.
- Exhibitor will be billed any outstanding balance owed for room setup fees, labor, sound technicians, keys, etc.
Suite options available:
|Room #||Sq. Feet||Total Price||F&B Allowance||Comp Badges|