CBA Supplier Membership
Benefits of Membership
Companies producing and distributing Christian products, or providing retail solutions have a lot of opportunities today. But no opportunity in retail is greater than the distribution through the Christian Retail Channel, where store owners and staff share your values and sense of mission and purpose.
Considering the following facts, membership with CBA offers incredible opportunities to suppliers through access to Christian stores:
- Consumers annually buy about $4.63 billion in Christian products.*
- Christian retail sales account for more than 52% of these sales. *
- That means Christian stores sell more Christian products than all the general market stores, discounters, warehouse clubs, and direct sales -- COMBINED. *
- Christian retail stores directly impact more than 14 million consumers every year.
- CBA started in 1950 and was founded by a group of Christian retailers and Christian publishers. They understood the importance of growing Christian product distribution through improved Christian stores. And they knew, as we do today, that working together was key to win-win health and growth.
* Statistics from CBA's 2007 "Size of the Industry" study.
So how do Christian product suppliers benefit from CBA membership? Here are just a few of the ways that qualified suppliers save money and gain greater access to Christian store distribution by partnering with CBA. **
- CBA Exhibition Savings – Significant booth rental savings via exclusive member prices when exhibiting at CBA's International Christian Retail Show, more than covers the cost of membership each year for most supplier members.
- Exclusive CBA Directories Access & Listings – CBA now offers the CBA Membership Directory on our Web site, with exclusive access for CBA member retailers and suppliers. This directory provides our Supplier members with contact names, addresses and phone numbers for our Christian retail store members and industry partners.
- CBA Retailers+Resources magazine subscriptions – The Official Publication of CBA gives you unparalleled understanding of Christian retail stores and exposure opportunities for your products and services. Each issue is packed with the best, official CBA training, information, news, reviews, best-seller lists, advertisements, and industry trends. Supplier members receive two copies each month and can purchase more for additional staff members at reduced member rates.
To view a sample copy of CBA Retailers+Resources online click here.
- Advertising Savings – Substantially discounted advertising rates for all CBA publications and convention marketing. For more information about advertising opportunities in our publications click here.
- Event Sponsorships Savings – Incredible opportunities are crafted for you in partnership with CBA for CBA events and programs, with savings for CBA member suppliers.
- Mailing List Rentals – Nicely discounted pricing on CBA retail store mailing lists, a great way to directly access Christian stores with YOUR message and products. To download more information and an order form describing our three different list rental options click here.
- CBA Service Providers – Only CBA members can access steeply discounted business-service programs provided by CBA partner companies. Our Siriani & Assoc. (FedEx & YRC) freight savings program alone often saves CBA supplier members thousands of dollars on everything from overnight to ground delivery. To review our Service Providers click here.
- Official CBA Web site - www.CBAonline.org – The source for industry news, training, and CBA events, including an exclusive Members-Only content area.
- Exclusive CBA Research & Resources – Exclusive, deeply discounted CBA member prices on business resources and industry research materials, and, in some cases, exclusive access to some resources and events that are unavailable to nonmembers.
- CBA Board Representation – Christian product suppliers have been a key part of CBA since its inception in 1950 by visionary retailers and suppliers working hand in hand. CBA's board of directors currently has three slots dedicated to representing the interests of CBA supplier members in three categories: Publishing, Music, and Gifts & Specialty Products. To meet the CBA Board of Directors click here.
- Additional marketing and sales resources - Discounted servcies, sales rep groups, and other helps can expedite your business growth.
** Qualified suppliers and retail support companies are directly or indirectly supplying product for resale or services to Christian retail stores (those stores eligible for CBA Christian Retailer membership); or employ marketing/sales representatives of industry-related product; can provide a list of 10 Christian retail store accounts that are currently active, and can provide CBA with a product catalog or sample.
So call us today, and we'll help with market access, to grow your product distribution through a healthy, growing and successful Christian Retail Channel.
CBA, 9240 Explorer Drive, Suite 200, Colorado
Springs, CO 80920
:: Phone: (800) 252-1950 :: Fax: (719) 272-3510
© Copyright 2011 CBA. All rights reserved.