CBA Auxiliary Membership:
Benefits of Membership
Are you an author, agent, artist, independent sales representative or other professional that impacts the work of the Christian product and retailing community? If you share CBA's desire to see more Christian products impact lives for God through the ministry businesses of Christian stores, CBA has a membership opportunity for you!
Considering the following facts, membership with CBA offers incredible opportunities to Industry Professionals:
- Consumers annually buy about $4.34 billion in Christian products.*
- Christian retail sales account for more than 53% of these sales. *
- That means Christian stores sell more Christian products than all the general market stores, discounters, warehouse clubs, and direct sales -- COMBINED. *
- CBA started in 1950 and was founded by a group of Christian retailers and Christian publishers. They understood the importance of growing Christian product distribution through improved Christian stores. And they knew, as we do today, that working together was key to win-win health and growth.
* Statistics from CBA's 2005 "Size of the Industry" study.
Click on the links below to access more information on membership:
Auxiliary Business Membership Benefits Kit
Auxiliary Professional Membership Benefits Kit
So how do eligible auxiliary businesses or professionals benefit from CBA membership? Here are just a few of the ways you can save money and gain greater access to the Christian Retail Channel by partnering with CBA
- Exclusive CBA Event Access – Only Auxiliary members have access as such to the International Christian Retail Show (every summer) and CBA Industry Conference (every winter), the largest Christian retail and product expositions in the world.
- Exclusive CBA Directories Access & Listings – CBA now offers the CBA Membership Directory on our website, with exclusive access for CBA member retailers and suppliers.
- CBA Retailers+Resources magazine subscription – The Official Publication of CBA gives you unparalleled understanding of Christian stores. And each issue is packed with the best, official CBA training, information, news, reviews, best-seller lists, advertisements, and industry trends.
- Official CBA Web site - www.CBAonline.org – The source for industry news, training, and CBA events.
- Exclusive CBA Research & Resources – Exclusive, deeply discounted CBA member prices on business resources and industry research materials, and, in some cases, exclusive access to some resources and events that are unavailable to nonmembers.
- Unmatched Christian Networking Opportunities – Through CBA events, training, directories, and conventions, there is no better way to meet people from all areas of the Christian Retail Channel and in the Christian product communities.
CBA, 9240 Explorer Drive, Suite 200, Colorado
Springs, CO 80920
:: Phone: (800) 252-1950 :: Fax: (719) 272-3510
© Copyright 2011 CBA. All rights reserved.