Ten international rights and licensing agents representing more than 40 companies will present new titles, programs, and authors to help build ministry and sales as they host CBA MarketSquare Europe, 16-18 April 16-18 in Budapest, Hungary.
The event offers convenience and affordability for publishers’ rights and licensing sales and publisher and retailer training between other general-market book fairs. The three-day event, presented in cooperation between CBA and CLC International, includes two full days of rights and licensing negotiations, a day of training and education, plus a free banquet with a special time of worship.
Among reps confirmed are:
- Marilyn Gordon, Baker Publishing Group
- Michael Berghof and Charlotte Berghof, Copenhagen Publishing House APS
- Paige Walton, David C Cook
- Fred Rudy, F.J. Rudy and Associates
- Carl Dobrowolski, Goodwill Rights Management
- Joseph Taylor, Gospel Publishing Mission
- Christy Tiede and Stas Tiede, Josh McDowell Ministry
- Nadiyka Gerbish, Mosaic Rights Management (formerly Riggins International)
- Heikki Suomala and Daniel-Paul Dima, St. Michel Print
- James and Ellen Elwell, Tyndale House Publishers
Gospel Publishing Mission is the Hospitality Sponsor, providing refreshments for the event.
MarketSquare Europe registration is free to CBA members and €20 for nonmembers, and includes the free banquet and the training day.
For details and listings of represented publishers, visit MarketSquare Europe.