Manage without being the “bad guy”
You value your relationships with your frontliners as much as your customers, so how do you guide them well and juggle your other responsibilities? With Retail Academy Online from CBA, managers get tips, tricks, and templates for setting standards and maintaining accountability—without awkwardness.
Management topics on Retail Academy Online include:
- Your Role as a Manager
- Focusing on What You Can Control
- Defining Standards
- Four Major Reasons for Noncompliance
- Setting Goals
- Adjusting Goals
- Tracking Performance
- The Most Important Metrics
- Non-Negotiable Sales and Service Standards
- Feedback Conversations
- Recruiting and Screening New Applicants
- Interview Questions
- Templates for Policies and Forms
- …and more!
Learn more about RAO or sign up online at cbaonline.org/RAO.