The juvenile book market is one of the fastest changing segments in the industry today as well as one of the most lucrative. That was the message that came out of Book Business’ webinar “Top Trends in Children’s Literature: Personalized and Interactive Books for the Holidays.” The key takeaways were:
- Print is alive and well in children’s books.
- Board books are the fastest growing print product among juvenile titles.
- Media tie-ins play a significant role in juvenile book growth.
- Personalization is the trend to watch in 2016.
- Interactivity needs to be additive to the story.
The free webinar will be on-demand for approximately 90 days.