New Film Commission Connects Industries
- The Film Commission’s purpose is to stimulate quality contemporary media dissemination that reflects the Christian worldview and brings thought leadership that positively influences culture.
What is it?
- The Film Commission is a nonprofit initiative that focuses on the business side of moviemaking to support quality Christian-movie development, enhance box office, and promote profitable content distribution.
- CBA is the hub for Christian content creation, sales, and distribution, connecting storytellers, publishers, product providers, distributors, and retail.
- CBA and the Film Commission will connect many complementary segments to achieve synergy, innovation, education, and growth.
- The Film Commission will be a resource for services, expertise, skills, and distribution from retail to theaters.
- The Film Commission will host training, education, and networking events for all facets of filmmaking, production, and distribution.
Who runs it?
- Dr. Kevin McAfee heads the Film Commission as Film Commissioner.
- With four decades of marketing, filmmaking, and film producing, McAfee brings experience, knowledge, and connections as a foundation for strategic growth.
- Read more about Dr. McAfee.