Make it Personal
Exhibitor Events give you options to meet privately with your customers, team members, and special audiences or host a public event at UNITE 2017. Whether a breakfast, lunch, or team meeting, CBA assists you in finding a location during the convention and passes on food, beverage, and equipment discounts to you. CBA does not publish, promote or send invitations for Exhibitor Events. We assist you by providing a free location to conduct activities or meetings while everyone is together during convention. Food and beverage service and additional audio-visual services are available at additional cost, but you receive CBA’s service discounts.
To arrange for your Exhibitor Event, complete the form below.
Form Submission Deadline: May 20, 2017
Read carefully before submitting forms:
- Please schedule all UNITE 2017 events through CBA, regardless of venue. This helps CBA answer questions, pass along discounts where available, determine UNITE’s host-city economic impact, and evaluate host-city requirements for future conventions.
- To prevent conflicts with official UNITE activities, events are allowed during the following times (times subject to change):
- Tuesday, June 27: 6 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 28: 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 7 p.m. – midnight
- Thursday, June 29: 6 a.m. – 8 a.m.; 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 6 p.m. – midnight
- Friday, June 30: 6 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Meeting space is limited; requests are handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- We do our best to place your event in the location that best matches your desired room set and attendance.
- If your event requires a room reset, you will be charged the $150 per room reset fee.
- Exhibitors are responsible for making catering and audio/visual arrangements. Vendor contact information will be provided with your event confirmation.
You may download the form to submit by fax or email, or fill out the online form below.
Fax: (719) 272-3510 Email: Amy Barrett, email@example.com