Veteran retailers know the impact of retail sales training is never maximized without strong and focused leadership. Sales training teaches how to be more successful in selling, but sales management training provides the missing ingredient: intent.
The Friedman Group’s retail training courses for store managers and district managers help retailers take productivity to the next level. In cooperation with CBA, the Professional Store Management Boot Camp, April 30-May 2 in Colorado Springs, Colorado, shapes up you or your store’s manager to achieve the particular success that your business targets.
Sales and product knowledge training are essential, but it’s minimized if your salespeople are not held accountable for their on-the-floor performance. A structured management training program that increases the productivity of each individual is the way to increase the entire organization’s sales.
Tailored for New Retailing
Time-tested and proven sales management systems are tailored to fit your specific needs as a Christian retailer and maximize your competitive advantage in retailing. Whether it’s customer engagement and experience or ensuring your customers have all they need to build their faith or minister to others, the Professional Store Management Boot Camp provides solid methods that can be implemented first thing when you return to the store.
The Friedman Group has delivered millions of dollars in sales increases to retailers around the world since its 1980 founding by helping apply key principles.
This special boot camp session provides everything you need to:
- Understand the real role of store managers in the success of their stores
- Get the operations side of the business handled and set standards so managers can concentrate on the real challenge; improving the performance of each member of the team
- Set realistic and fair sales goals
- Determine what key-performance indicators to track and what to do with them once you have them
- Coach salespeople effectively and track performance trends
- Recruit, interview and select candidates who are a fit with your company
- And much more
Early Bird Discount
Save $50 with early-bird registration, which ends March 16.
Boot Camp investment is about half of what other similar programs require.
CBA Retail Academy’s Professional Store Management Boot Camp is co-sponsored by Penguin Random House/WaterBrook Multnomah, David C Cook, Celebration Greetings, NavPress, and The Original Salt Company.